The Quest for the Ideal Piano Technician Automobile

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Sun May 6 11:56:30 MDT 2007

I drive a '99 Ford Ranger (4-door extended cab with a short-bed) and have
found it to be a most admirable vehicle.  A vertical action fits easily in
the passenger seat, although grand actions are better off in the bed (under
the topper and wrapped against dust).  The space behind the seats can hold a
huge mass of tools, parts, and assorted other paraphernalia.

Thanks for pointing out the time lag in heating/cooling a vehicle with more
"cabin" space.  Maybe I won't trade the truck in quite yet....  I was in the
market to trade it for something like a Vibe (looking for improved mileage)
but finally realized that the cash required (in addition to a trade) would
buy at least 2000 gallons of gasoline.  And the truck insurance is much
lower than what I'd pay for a newer, fancier vehicle.

Annie Grieshop