Harbor Freight shop equipment

James H Frazee jimfrazee at msn.com
Sun May 6 04:59:16 MDT 2007

Shawn,

Depending on where you live, you may have access to a Woodcraft store that has a workshop in it.  If so, you can usually buy time in the shop or maybe even take a course in basic shop power tools.  Up here in the NY area, you can even spend a day with an experienced woodworker learning the tools and techniques.  The most valuable thing for me is that they have quality tools that, while I certainly don't need to own one (a lathe for example), I can rent time on to do the work I want to do and then take my work back to my teeny, tiny shop with me to complete the job.

Jim Frazee