moving that piano

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Sat May 5 14:40:31 MDT 2007

Marshall:

Try Googling Pedtke Piano. It's all there.

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)

In a message dated 05/05/07 15:35:43 Central Daylight Time, pianotune05 at comcast.net writes:
Hi John Ross,
I used your last name because there are other guys named John here.  Sorry for the small font. I'm using my comcast but o fire fox. My internet explorer isn't working correctly.  If I click on a link in an e-mail such as the pianotech or anything, the link won't open. Then I have to shut down comcast and reopen it.

As for the piano, I did mention to her that moving it where she wants it and tuning is the best option.  I'll also mention temp. change which I did in fact because I tune for a store and the temp changes in Chicago are like people changing their pants each day.  Well lets hope so anyway.

So have you or anyone here ever heard of this piano brand Pedtke?  This other person I spoke with earlier mentioned that her grandfather made them and she wants me to know if I can locate one for her.

Thanks for the ideas John. Take care.
Marshall