The Quest for the Ideal Piano Technician Automobile

JOHN ROSS jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sat May 5 12:58:41 MDT 2007

If a mileage charge is made, then as long as the vehicle is getting
reasonable mileage, I can't see a problem.
Gas is more expensive up here.
Also don't you depreciate your vehicle, and right off the expenses to your
work vehicle, or the portion that is business?
I drive a Dodge Grand Caravan, I have the seats removed, and have parts
cabinets, and lots of space to transport, what I need.
In my younger days, when going to a convention, I had a mattress and a
sleeping bag in it, and slept in the rest areas, on your great thruways.
Now, I go to a Motel, but I still drive to conventions.
I like to stop when I want, and I feel lost without my wheels. Also, I make
detours and visit relatives.
I know that flying would be cheaper, but it just doesn't interest me.
Oh yes, I think I get 20-22 mpg US
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca