Bluthner wires

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Sat May 5 12:09:46 MDT 2007

Any chance other interested parties could get a copy, too?  It just
seems strange that you would publicly post that you will send someone
the information privately....
I for one have to do with Blüthners now and then and am very grateful
for any information to add to my collection...
thanks...

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440