Sharp Key Leveling Device

Elwood Doss edoss at utm.edu
Fri May 4 09:12:58 MDT 2007

Why Joe, I don't know why I didn't check with you first!  You always
have the best tools that are fun and easy to use, as well as effective.
I'll see you in KC in June...how about a little discount on the tool,
since I wasted my money with the Schaff device?!

Joy!

Elwood

Rev. Elwood Doss, Jr., M.M.E., RPT

Piano Technician/Technical Director