manufacturer's name?

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 2 13:18:53 MDT 2007

List

  Can anyone determine the manufacturer of a grand piano with the following written on the plate?

Cupola Construction
  Bell Metal Frame
  Capo D'Astro Bridge

  I know I've seen "Bell Metal Frame" on a piano recently...was it a Starck... ?  Can't remember...

   The piano is believed to be from the 20s, and has been painted white, so no fallboard decal to help me.  It's a small grand, with no distinguishing features (that I could see in a photo)

  Any ideas?

Thanks,
  Tom Sivak
  Chicago