Where to get Young Chang Serial Number / Mfg Date?

paul bruesch tunergeek at gmail.com
Tue May 1 16:15:12 MDT 2007

My Pierce Atlas is (I think) too old for this piano.  Young Chang AF108,
Serial# T00016819. According to my Pierce, that # (minus the "T" prefix) was
mfr'd in 1985, but I don't think it's anywhere near that old. Customer
bought it new and SHE's not old enough to have bought it new in 1985!!

Do I need to break down and buy the new Pierce, or is this info available
somewhere like the Samick spread sheet some good person posted here a couple
months ago...

Thanks,
Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN