Litter box soundboard

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 23:39:47 MST 2007

First you should try it with a clammy, not wet cloth. Just clammy of water
(perhaps with dish-liquid), nothing else. Place it on the soundboard and
move it over the soundboard with a flexible flat rod. A plastic ruler is
good for that. When the action is removed, you can start the job on the bass
side (left) and lead the cloth with see-saw movements to the right (treble).
There you can pull the cloth out when the action is removed. Do it over and
over again. If that doesn´t work, think about cleanig liquids. It´s much
easier than restringing.

Gregor