Ultimate Table Saw - ATTN Terry Farrell

James H Frazee jimfrazee at msn.com
Fri Mar 30 08:26:24 MST 2007

If I remember correctly, you're in FL.  If so, there are four Woodcraft stores in FL where one can actually take lessons in safety, specifically for the table saw as well as other shop machines.  The classes aren't expensive and I know I sure learned a lot even though I thought I was a pretty seasoned user.  Most Woodcraft centers have either Delta or Powermatic cabinet saws; I bought the Bosch T4000 which is fine for me - not a cabinet saw but very accurate.  Also, while you're there, you can see a demo of the SawStop machine - bring a hot dog.