PTG MARC Last Call

Mike McCoy mjmccoy at usa.com
Thu Mar 29 22:01:51 MST 2007

PTG Mid-Atlantic Regional Convention - Thursday, April 19 through
Sunday, April 22.

Registration for the MARC is already on its way to 400. Traditionally,
the largest group

of registrations comes in the week(end) prior to the savings deadline
which is right now

through Sunday, April 1. If registrations continue to arrive at this
record pace, it appears

likely that we may have to shut down registration prior to the savings
deadline or shortly

thereafter. We certainly would like to have everyone wanting to attend
having the

opportunity but classroom space would be overcrowded. Please register
online at

www.ptgmarc.org <http://www.ptgmarc.org> before it is too late.

As of last weekend, the convention hotels contracted room block had
already been met.

We have reached an agreement with the hotel to increase the block to
1,000 at the special

rate until sold out. If not already done, please call the hotel today at

reserve your room. Once sold out, we have already made arrangements with
the nearby

Crowne Plaza Valley Forge ($94) and Fairfield Inn Valley Forge ($89).to
handle any

overflow, contact info will be posted on the website when needed.

Thank You for considering the MARC.

Hope to see you at Valley Forge,

Steve Taylor

PTG MARC