Restoring shine to a Yamaha

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:53:03 MST 2007

Well, I guess you learned to test on an inconspicuous spot first. I've done
it too. ;-) My problem wasn't that hard to fix, though. It required some
hard rubbing with the Cory cleaner.

Did you spray the cleaner on the cloth, or spray it directly on the
fallboard?

If all else fails, you might talk with an experienced finish guy. (Which I'm
not.)

JF