Ultimate Table Saw

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Thu Mar 29 14:34:58 MST 2007

Who does?  The time is never right for big purchases like that (or for
having kids).  You just do it at some point and then learn why you did (and
wonder why you didn't sooner.

Also, I think the comparison was SawStop to a comparable new saw Duaine, not
something found at a garage sale per se.

Apples to apples makes a better comparison.

William R. Monroe