Ultimate Table Saw

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Thu Mar 29 15:40:05 MST 2007

Boy do I agree with this... I bought this 29.95 vacum cleaner once many
years ago... I think it was from a store called Bonanza or something
like that.... last bad tool I ever bought. The thing pumped out more
dust from the get go then it sucked in.  Reasonably good blower tho...
but then who wants to carry around a 40 lbs blower ?

:)

    Ya know.....that's the thing. I don't want to pile on James here, but
    this penny-wise and pound-foolish attitude is really pretty
    destructive, both to personal success and the perception of the craft
    in general. Every successful person I've ever met, in any field,
    knows how to risk some capital sometimes, knows how to buy quality
    tools and supplies, knows that a scarcity mentality leads to...scarcity.
    David Andersen