Drying time for wood

paul bruesch tunergeek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 06:09:50 MST 2007

Was the piano episode aired recently? Like within the past month or so?  I
have a new (spinet) client who mentioned a recent TV program about a piano
mfr (he wasn't sure which) that bends its own rims... he thought they could
outsource that much more cheaply... thank goodness not everyone is totally
bottom-line-driven!!