Ultimate Table Saw

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Wed Mar 28 17:30:24 MST 2007

I tuned for a cabinet maker today who showed me his new baby. It's made
by a company who invented a safety device to prevent serious injuries
from the blade of a table saw. They couldn't sell the idea to Delta,
Grizzly, Powermatic, etc., so they decided to make their own table saws.

Kinda pricey but how much are your fingers worth? Also the cabinet maker
says it has enabled him to do more accurate work with less fuss.

http://www.sawstop.com/products-cabinet-saw.htm

Tom Cole