Stacks of Lumber undergoing "Astoria Seasoning"

R Barber bassooner42 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 21:11:06 MST 2007

    The tags were indeed blurred out on purpose. Thats not uncommon
here, especially as a courtesy to the tag owners.  I could have cropped
them out, but I wanted at least to show how nice their rides were??

    The big power plant next door to Steinway at the end of Steinway
Blvd has a big "no photography" sign on the fence since its one of NY's
critical infrastructure locations.   As the saying goes, "Mess with
Texas, but don't !#$%(*& wit NY."