ONE OF THOSE DAYS

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 27 08:13:57 MST 2007

Please keep your vile attitude off this list. As far as I can tell, most child agencies use the terms "cruelty to children" and "child abuse" interchangeably. Stating that someone is guilty of "cruelty to children" and characterizing them as a "P.O.S." are grounds for a slander suit. Those writings certainly have no place on this list.

Terry Farrell

(Never been accused of being straight-laced, prim and/or proper.)