Bushing cloth question

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 27 05:56:52 MST 2007

The PTG reccommends that you use Renner flange bushing cloth for the Technical portion of the RPT Exam and better advice has never been found.  I tried using cloth from Pianotek, and from Schaff with limited success.  Then I tried it with the Renner cloth.  Voile!  Suddenly it was easy.  Relatively.

  Now that I've rebushed my one flange, I hope to never have to do it again.  I don't know where I put my one strip of Renner cloth after taking the exam.  And I don't care.

  But if ya gotta do it, use the Renner cloth.

  Tom Sivak
  Chicago

Phil Bondi <phil at philbondi.com> wrote:
  Hi all.

Where do you get the bushing cloth that's pre-cut ? I
believe it came in 12" individual strips.

I bought some at a convention, and I'm not sure where to
get more.

Thanks.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)