New PC choice

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Mar 27 05:54:01 MST 2007

Marcel Carey wrote:
> This is funny Ric, just roll the pianos in and tune.
>
> Marcel Carey
>
>> Hi Folks...
>>
>> Just got this in the mail and was wondering if anyone out there knows
>> anything about it.

Yup, every time I see this picture, the Twilight Zone theme starts up in
my head.  Except for the teletype keyboard in the front and the silly
wall mounted TV, it is a mock up for a ship or submarine engineering
control. I stood watches for four years, standing in front of the
throttle board (the one with the two big wheels), going bleary-eyed
watching all those gages and trying to remember what life was like on
dry land...

Would it be a good investment for a tuning aid ?

depends on what you want to toon. YMMV

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.