WARNING WILL ROBINSON!

Robin Blankenship tunerdude at comcast.net
Mon Mar 26 20:17:59 MST 2007

Tom,

I worked for awhile for a major retail chain that at the time carried Yamaha. In that capacity, I got to see a lot of M450's and M500's. In my opinion, these were the best value for the customer dollar that that retailer had to offer. With a decent tuning and mild hammer brushing, they can sound surprisingly large and warm.

For $50, I'd drag the M450 home by my teeth!!!

Congratulations!!!

Robin Blankenship