Great Piano wanted

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Mon Mar 26 20:07:22 MST 2007

List,

Does anyone know of something like this? I just got this e-mail from
a really good concert pianist friend of mine and I'd LOVE to be able
to help him.

He gave me a fantastic letter of recommendation for my job here at
the University of Houston.

I've already sent it to a couple of people but I don't have all the
addresses of people I'd like to send it to!

Ron N., what's your's? :-) David?

Post privately if you don't want to put it on the list.

Avery Todd
University of Houston