winter haven FL

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Mar 26 19:48:31 MST 2007

Hi Brian,

I'm not in Winter Haven, but I'm just down the road a bit. If you're doing spring break, you are headed for the beach - right? Well, then you're headed right my way. I'm 35 miles west of Winter Have as the crown flies. I'm in Brandon, an eastern suburb of Tampa. I am very close to the east shores of Tampa Bay. If you want to go to one of the best beaches in the world, plan a trip to Fort Desoto State Park and go to the North Beach. Oh, and plan to stop by and visit my shop. I'd be glad to show you around - maybe I'll be doing some sort of interesting belly work when you blow through town......

Terry Farrell
Farrell Piano
www.farrellpiano.com
terry at farrellpiano.com