SAMA

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Mar 26 19:19:56 MST 2007

On refinishing be sure to order "Extra, extra Thick".  Expect some touch up
upon return due to wholesale moving.  Do the action work yourself.  Be very
specific about what you want and expect.  If you are into "custom" rebuilds,
not the place.  Can't beat the price.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com