Rib Press

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Mar 26 16:24:43 MST 2007

I think he means with a screw press.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Farrell
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 4:12 PM
To: Pianotech List
Subject: Re: Rib Press

"When you start putting the pressure you'll have to go back and forth to
even out the pressure and it will be extremely difficult for you to be sure
to get even pressure."

Marcel, can you take another stab at stating the above - I don't
understand - back and forth between what? What is difficult about delivering

a target air pressure?

Terry Farrell