thanks and storage

Allen Wright akwright at btopenworld.com
Mon Mar 26 13:58:42 MST 2007

John,

Well I haven't noticed that to be a problem. I guess it depends how
dusty your environment is. Some of the stuff stored in my bins is in
boxes  anyway (new damper felt sets, etc.) or plastic ziplock bags.
But certainly there are systems that utilize closed drawers in
plastic or nylon boxes. I was looking at some slightly pricey but
elegant clear nylon ones in a store here called Muji that might be
more like the type of thing you'd prefer:

http://www.mujionline.co.uk/catalogue/catalogue.asp?V=1&Sec=3&Sub=16

I know there's a store in NY, so maybe this stuff is available online
in the US as well.

When I was in the US I bought a lot of nice plastic storage boxes at
Organized Living, until our local (Cincinnati) branch closed up and
went away (thus causing serious great sorrow, and withdrawal pangs in
the legions of neat freaks like myself  : )  Maybe the company still
exists in other markets, though?

Best regards,

Allen Wright

"I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing" (adapted from
Chinese fortune cookie - with nod to Paul Revenko-Jones)