How much tuning pin in pinblock?

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Mar 26 09:22:34 MST 2007

How much tuning pin in pinblock?You are absolutely correct Paul. I think maybe I forgot to put my thinking cap on. But yes, you are correct that I will leave the pin a bit up from the bottom of the hole. I tend to put my coils pretty close to the plate - closer than many do - so I guess I don't have much free space at the bottom of the block.

Terry Farrell