birdcage

holly quigley hollyquigley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 16:47:03 MST 2007

Thanks everyone for the advice. I guess I'll have to go back and fiddle with
the Papps mute I bought a while back. I feel stupid but not too chicken to
admit that I couldn't get it to do what I was able to do just fine with a
skinny rubber mute and a mute holder, so I packed it away and didn't bother.
How retarded is that. Everyone seems to rave about these things, and *shrug*
maybe I'll see why. If not, though, the strip mute ideas people gave were
useful too! Thanks again!

-Holly