Rib Press

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Mar 25 15:13:39 MST 2007

Using ribs with variable radii I need to be able to insert different cauls
depending on the design.  I don't really have room to store a go-bar deck
and the explosive possibilities of go-bars makes me too nervous.  I have a
design that I've come up with but I'd like to compare it with what others
have to see if I'm on the right track.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com