How much tuning pin in pinblock?

John Delacour JD at Pianomaker.co.uk
Sun Mar 25 09:00:24 MST 2007

At 9:24 am -0400 25/3/07, Jon Page wrote:

>PS  Terry, your posts (and many others) require scrolling sideways
>when viewing the list via the archive. Is your e-mail program set for
>lines over 72 characters?  It's as though you never hit the return key
>while typing. It's curious that most missives do not 'run-on'.

Email is sent to read by mail programs and the return key is meant to
be typed at the end of a paragraph, not at the end of a line.  Your
lines get split in my windows precisely because you do type a return
and because _your_ line are long -- 89 characters in the longest line
of the last message.  If messages are not properly rendered in the
archives that is simply the fault of the archiving software.

JD