tuning for Michael Feldman

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 14:17:52 MST 2007

Hi John,

I got your phone message as I was just crossing the
border back into the US after a couple of hours in
Matamoros, Mexico.  We went to Port Isabell, TX for a
couple of days at the end of this spring break week.
Caroline's brother and his wife live there.  I got
back into Jackson about 3:00 p.m. Saturday.  So, no
chance to listen to the show (flying all morning).  I
hope it went well.

Bob