tuning for Michael Feldman

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Sat Mar 24 05:56:11 MST 2007

Terry, John, others,

Go to:

www.notmuch.com.  It is ostensibly a "quiz" show, though a bit of a parody of that, too.  It's home is here in Madison, WI and most of the programs are taped here - though they take it on the road often.  Funny guy, Michael.  I had the good fortune to be a "contestant" on the show a while back.  Very fun.

For my episode (or any of the previous shows) go to:
http://www.notmuch.com/Show/Archive.pl?s_id=362

I come in at about 43 minutes in.

Fun stuff, and I hope you enjoy the experience, John.

William R. Monroe

  Hi John,

  I would enjoy listening. Who is Michael Feldman? What's "Whad'Ya Know"? What program/station(s) is it associated with - i.e. where do I look for it on my radio dial - I'm making the assumption broadcast means radio, I guess it could mean television also.

  More info dude! Sounds like a pretty cool gig though.....

  Terry Farrell