tuning for Michael Feldman

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Mar 24 02:45:11 MST 2007

Hi John,

I would enjoy listening. Who is Michael Feldman? What's "Whad'Ya Know"? What program/station(s) is it associated with - i.e. where do I look for it on my radio dial - I'm making the assumption broadcast means radio, I guess it could mean television also.

More info dude! Sounds like a pretty cool gig though.....

Terry Farrell