Facts and nots : was Recommend Rebuilder?

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Thu Mar 22 08:34:44 MST 2007

Well, I guess they could crown them some more predictable way.  I've got
2 3-year old "M"s here that have some long compression ridges that I'm
watching.  I can't watch too long though as there are only 2 years left
on the warranty.

This reminds me of an instance 30+ years ago when the local S&S
technician went to the music hall because an artist said there was some
action noise.  The tech checked it out and said it wasn't action noise
it was just Teflon clicks.  I got the idea that the pianist didn't care
what they called it, to him it was still noise.

dp

David M. Porritt
dporritt at smu.edu