Recommend Rebuilder?

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 06:37:03 MST 2007

RIc
  It is...... as I say........ & it truly looks like a  botched job.  Hey It
happens.
   I'm currently in the middle of a redo that came  from elsewhere. The Belly
guy somehow lost sight of his drying numbers &  protocol as far as I can tell
& the board failed to belly.  He was  shooting for a pure compression crowned
board & it was a dud.  I Pulled  it out not a stitch of crown eveident.
  Dale

Hi  Dale

I think I would like to know more specifics about that mysterious
rebuild which has been refered to a couple times. Where it really came
from, who actually did the job, what happened to it on the way... etc
etc.  before drawing too many conclusions about it.   If it turns out to
be a purely botched job then so be  it.