gray market

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 21 17:51:24 MST 2007

Grey-market is intended as a pejorative term by Yamaha USA.  They are
trying to make a dent in the used Yamaha piano market in the US here
where Asian and other source Yamahas are hurting new Yamaha
sales.  USA only.  They do refuse to sell what original parts might
still be available but one only needs a "correct" serial
number...  Better yet, get good/better after-market parts.

Andrew