Recommend Rebuilder?

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 17:47:21 MST 2007

If some one believes this then I assume  there  is  also magic soundboard
wood. I wonder why that fresh Steinway rebuild at  the Rochester convention had a
flat board & no tone......& yes it just  came from the restoration
dept....but... oh the're the only ones that can do  it. Why... I hadn't heard. Yes and I
put a string acroos the bottom of  the belly. Yes, I put bearing gauges on
the top.   Nada,zip.
  Oh well ignorance can be bliss. I need to hire there  Marketing guy...he's
good
  Dale