gray market

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Wed Mar 21 11:08:39 MST 2007

John:

Just be candid with them.  Gray market is a pejorative term.  They are
used pianos.  The only negative I see is if they are in a very dry
location they should have humidification somehow, and Yamaha US won't
sell parts for them.  Other after market parts are available and
appropriate.  As long as the customer knows what they have, there's
nothing shocking about them.

dave

David M. Porritt
dporritt at smu.edu