Advice on tuning techniques for recovering tendonitis sufferer

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Tue Mar 20 21:32:27 MST 2007

A crucial component of my class in Kansas City will be simple,
practical, powerful tips and tools for getting and staying relaxed
while tuning. I invite you all to come and check it out; I've got a
serious and chronic disease, and I've found really good ways to treat
my body with love and respect while working on pianos, because I've
had to in order to keep working.
So they're road-tested and "survival of the fittest"-quality
techniques and protocols.
David Andersen