Unbelievable Workmanship

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Tue Mar 20 19:31:49 MST 2007

On the subject of glides, they were turned up so high (as in out of the way,
not a factor) that threads were beginning to strip. I can just picture that
guy trying to get the action out after hammering it in and finding out the
piano doesn't play. I'm going to put a little effort in to trying to find
out who did this. I am not the kind of person that bad mouths anyone, but
this has come home to roost in my house and I'm none to happy about it.
Already talked to John Dewey and he can have me good as new for $430. I like
John and have never used him, so if this project is a go I'll report back on
rail replacement.
Fenton