Recommend Rebuilder?

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue Mar 20 18:08:12 MST 2007

$10,000 is not enough to do both the belly work and the finish.  Not even
close.  Likely it will need some action work as well if it's going to be a
concert instrument.  Skip the finish, raise more money and make sure it's
done right, not with shortcuts to meet an inadequate budget.  It just leads
to an inadequate or incomplete job.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com