Recommend Rebuilder?

baoli liu baoli_liu at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 17:47:34 MST 2007

Hi Bill,
Thank you for your message.the piano will be used in
Morphy concert Hall,i hope the piano can be retured
within half year or so.my budget is about 10,000,I
know it is not enough for a completly rebuilding,so i
have to do part of the work by myslef.

the piano is black.the finishing can be either shiny
black(similar to the germany black finish).i care more
about the tone than finish,because it is going to be a
concert piano.

We can talk more about it when we go to the next
chapter meeting.
thanks!
Baoli

--- "William R. Monroe" <pianotech at a440piano.net>