did I kill my glue?

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Tue Mar 20 05:41:16 MST 2007

Dan,
    If you've had titebond for five years I'll suggest buying smaller
bottles.
    It might still stick two things together after extended time-freeze-
thaw etc, but it can't be as effective.
    I carry small amounts of everything in my stick it and slick it
kit.(Term stolen from a now forgotten list contributor)
    Was there a journal article some time ago on everything glue?
    Tom Driscoll