Pinblock Question

deanslist deanslist at comcast.net
Tue Mar 20 04:48:02 MST 2007

Don't know if this helps or is relevant, but I have a 1921 (according to
Pierce) WurliTzer (according to one of its previous tech's). (It was
refinished and lost its decal. The tech wrote WurliTzer on one of the keys.
It looks just like a Wurly I saw in a 1929 ad.) Anyway, it has only 2
pedals and 85 notes. It does however, not have an open pinblock. It measures
about 47 inches in height.

Sara Nash
apprentice tech