A question about hammer construction

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Mon Mar 19 13:54:56 MST 2007

There is a lot of information out there.  Most technical books on
pianos touch on the hammer. (e.g Reblitz, Dolge...) As well, there are
specific booklets on voicing and related subjects.  There is also
information in the Archives.

Perhaps the best way to get hammer felt questions asked is at a
convention.  It seems there is hardly any convention that does not
feature seminars given by some of the world's experts on voicing, but
also on hammer making.   Why not simply ask Norbert Abel, Wally Brooks
or Ray Negron at the next National or Regional?

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440
info at pianofortesupply.com