Channeling Glenn Gould

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Mar 18 14:27:52 MST 2007

Sobering in more ways then one. What is not said much in such
discussions, is that slowly but surely the masses of listeners become
<<accoustemed>> to music, sounds, even tunings that are based on
computer/machine generated and executed function.  As this process
continues, the border of understanding the difference between live and
recorded, human and machine become more vague and easier for the
commercial world to exploit.

Its one of the reasons why I see our days as numbered.... the VR world
is upon us, and the developments and change it will bring even in our
lifetimes we who have past that half century age line, will be a
revolution on an order that will make the industrial revolution look
like candied apples me thinks.

Ah but.... perhaps I am wrong :)

Cheers
RicB