chisels

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Fri Mar 16 03:37:41 MST 2007

Ric:

I've been using the Tormek sharpening system now for about 5 years. You might look into it. Expensive at the outset, but isn't everything related to piano work? It's like marine stores--they know you're a sailor and will pay whatever they ask for that cleat!

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)