Another side of missed appointments

Wayne Walker wayne.w at musicstop.com
Thu Mar 15 11:27:01 MST 2007

I just this week got a last minute cancellation (less than 15 hr warning).
This time I couldn't get upset as the customer just received a call from the
hospital for their daughter to start cancer treatment the next day.

Wayne Walker
Piano Tuner / Technician
Musicstop Acoustic Piano Service
264 Herring Cove Road