: SXSW tunings and weather question

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Thu Mar 15 06:24:35 MST 2007

Hi Michelle,

Sounds like you're having a good time!

I'd second what Marcel says and keep the lid down.  Maybe even cover the piano...but then, all bets are off at crunch time..

Do a real good job on the unisons, and the relative pitch of each should stay close even if the whole piano fluctuates.

Good luck!

Dave Stahl, RPT

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560