Just the paperwork left....thanks to all!

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Wed Mar 14 17:32:15 MST 2007

Congrats, Dave!  It's inspiring when another Associate "ascends", and
messages like yours certainly help motive me toward that last test, too.

I'm just back from our bimonthly Chapter meeting (501, Central Iowa), where
I put in a huge plug for this list, since (like Dave) I believe it's a
wonderful source of information and support.

Annie Grieshop